Friday, November 6, 2009

Rain and umbrella...

I was walking from my office to my bus stop as usual. But it was raining that day. I am a simple boy with no ambitions. But the rain blessed me with a great sight. It came with a beautiful lady. She had to go somewhere and she had no umbrella. She saw me holding an umbrella. She called can you drop me... I asked where you are going... I am heading bus stop. She said No probs... we can walk... I am on same way. It was first time a girl is sharing my umbrella. We walked very carefully and we tried to talk something. Everything I ask she has an answer which is expected and everything I answer is same to what she expects. We had same wavelength of thoughts. She smiles a lot and it was so charming and glowing, anyone would kill a smile on her. But what to say.. Suddenly a turning came at the mid of road and she said... This is my way... Thanks for the lift... I had a mouth full to talk and an eye full to see and a heart full to care and more or less I became silent. It was so raining I couldnt drop her till end. I had to sadly watch her go and it was so fast that I liked her so much and she got dissolved in the rain and I could barely see her. I thanked my sweet umbrella for giving this chance and I decided then to have this umbrella all the time with me with a hope that whenever she comes this way and in need of this umbrella and I can go to her and say You are always safe under this umbrella and cared and protected when I hold you and this umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment